Monday, April 12, 2010

3. Fun Day!

We did so much today. We went to the library for the story time, made a craft, and ate it on the way home. I got some lessons on our camera from my husband, so hopefully my pictures will be better tomorrow. I got to play with editing and this is what I got.



2 comments:

Anette April 13, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

For processing...this is my work computer so it's not calibrated, but my guess is that I would either:
A. use the lasso tool around her face...feather at 20 so you don't get hard edges...go to curves and bring up the midtones some (just pull it up in the middle until it looks good)
B, just go to curves..pull it up in the middle some (until it looks good) and mask back everything else that got blown then.

Or maybe I just like brighter pictures as a personal preference:)

907igor April 13, 2010 at 8:59 PM  

I like brighter pictures too, but I just can't get them to be as bright as I would like. :(
Will keep working.

Followers