Thursday, September 29, 2011

192. 8 Weeks Old/ Swinging

My baby is getting so big. I can’t believe that she is 8 weeks old today. She is smiling a lot and knows our voices. She loves to look at her sister play. She is eating very well and is a good sleeper. We are working on falling asleep in our crib now, and she is getting there.



Look at my big girl. She loves to swing. We are at the point of using a big girl swing. She fell one time and I think she learned that she needs to hold on tight. This is a little playground at her school. She loves her new school and all of her friends.



2 comments:

Kristie September 30, 2011 at 8:30 AM  

Love the picture of Emma on the swing! Looks like she is having a great time! Also can't believe your baby girl is already 8 weeks old. Wow!

jjacobs57 November 10, 2011 at 9:45 AM  

So glad the pictures are back! I've had withdrawals!

Followers