Thursday, March 8, 2012

285. Mermaid's Tail

Lately, she is all about Ariel and mermaids. So when she wanted mermaid’s tail, I couldn’t pass. If you know her, you know that she loves trains, dump trucks, and cars. This was first girly girl thing she loved, so I had to do something about it. This morning baby and I went to the fabric store and got some glittery fabric and tulle. I got so excited, but after showing it to her and after she threw a fit because she found out that she will not be able to swim with this tail, I was not so excited anymore. Nevertheless, I made the tail and she did like it. She didn’t want to take it off. I do not own a sawing machine so this was done with some sticky fabric tape, some hand sawing and some glue gun. I think it looks great. ;)


1 comments:

Anonymous March 12, 2012 at 9:51 PM  

Awesome job :)
teta

Followers