354. Birthday Girl
Wow! What a day. I think she had the best day ever!!! As soon as she woke up she got a little present from Mommy and Taja. Next, she had some pancakes for breakfast. After that we played, watch some videos on iPad, and headed for lunch. We ate at Mr. Fuji and it was great. She asked to go there because she wanted to see the fire. They were so nice to her. At the end of the lunch they played Happy Birthday song, turned on a disco ball, and brought some ice-cream. She was in heaven. After that, we went to Edgar’s to get a tiny cake. The lady in front of us overheard that it was her birthday and she bought the cake for her. E. gave her a hug and even went back to tell the lady her name and thank you. She is such a sweet girl. In the afternoon we rested and cuddled on the sofa until it was time to go meet Taja. While we were getting ready to go, our neighbors stopped by and she got another present. After that we were on our way to meet Daddy, and he took us to play mini golf and drive some go carts. Mini golf was fun. She loved putting that ball in the hole, but had some hard time letting us show her how to do it. Go cart ride was too much fun for Taja. She loved it at first, but then she had enough. She told us that it was a little bumpy and that she didn’t like it. I guess Taja didn’t take it easy. After getting nice and tired we went for a delicious dinner. Once we got home and I put baby to bed we had our little birthday cake. I guess she was exhausted after this nice day, because once her head hit that pillow she was out.















1 comments:
I wish I was with you yesterday :(
Post a Comment