About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(150)
-
▼
May
(27)
- 47. Little Lady
- 46. Two
- 45. Thunder
- 44. Mama’s Little Helper
- 43. A Gift
- 42. Bubbles - Again
- 41. Just Girls
- 40. I Wonder
- 39. Outside
- 38. Sweet Girl
- 37. Botanical Gardens
- 36.Tea Party in the Castle
- 35. Birthday Girl
- 34. Froggy...
- 33. Stretching
- 32. Dora
- 31. Happy Day
- 30. Lollypop
- 29. Bird
- 28. ZOO
- 27. Goggles
- 26. Boat
- 25. Grass
- 24. Stop Mommy
- 23. Curious
- 22.
- 21. Busy
-
▼
May
(27)
3 comments:
I didn't know they had camels there. We haven't taken Sofia yet, but we got to soon. I'm worried that she will be scared of everything...she's been overly scared of animals lately..Silly girl:)
Anyway, looks like you have lots of fun.
Anette
She was o.k. not overly excited about the visit, but I think she had a good time. She loved the birds, the train ride, ringing the bell, and she asked for a camel ride. That was too cute. We had to do it. It was not very comfortable.
Lidija
Very cute pictures!
Post a Comment