Sunday, May 23, 2010

41. Just Girls

Yesterday we spent the whole day on the boat, but mommy forgot the camera so we do not have any pictures. Next time I will take some pictures of her swimming. She loved the water and had a very hard time getting out.
Today we had a girls’ day out. We went shopping, went to the book store, and had some lunch. We had a great relaxing day.

She loves to read. She gets attached to one book at the time. Our favorite book for right now is Where The Wild Things Are. She got it for her birthday from her best friend. We have to read it every night before going to bed. At the book store she loved Goodnight Gorilla. I had to read it three times.





This is the new thing, too. She stands on it and repeats words from Diego “Everybody stand up, stand up. Jump!” Then she jumps off of it. She can do it 100 times.




I wish I had more pictures of her smiling. She smiles all the time, except when I have the camera. :( This is not my favorite pix, but I had to post it.

0 comments:

Followers