Thursday, August 18, 2011

182. Bath Time/ Just Born

Mommy can do bath time again. Both of us are so happy about that. We were getting our face wet and I think she got some water in her eyes, but she still smiled so big for me. Love bath time. I missed it.









Some of the people I know were doing this. They would take a picture each month to show how big the baby is getting. I guess she is not just born - she is 12 days old, but that is close enough. This is 1 day after her due date. She kind of looks big here. :)





2 comments:

907igor August 18, 2011 at 10:15 PM  

But I was just getting warmed up doing it :(
Daddy's back is happy to get some relief... and the little lady will be in bed on time :)

Kristie August 21, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

We did this picture with the same stuffed animal every month for a year! Loved doing it!

Followers