Saturday, April 14, 2012

322. Spring Fling

After installing our new refrigerator, cutting cabinets, lunch and nap, we were headed for Spring Fling. Just have to say, Mr. Alan and my husband did an awesome job of making sure that cabinet is the right height. They had to take it off the wall and cut an inch of the bottom. They did such a splendid job and you can’t even tell the cabinet was cut. These new refrigerators have one million pieces. It took me forever to wash it. I did some while the baby was napping and the rest after she went to bed. I was exhausted.
Finally we made it to Spring Fling. I thought she would enjoy the rides, since she did when we were in Atlanta last week. Well she did, but she enjoyed playing in the sand more.

Here she is trying to win the real fish. She was so disappointed and got so mad after losing. I can’t say we (my husband and I) shared her disappointment.


This is where we got to spend most of our time. Love the sand.



Breaking the rules and going head first. Daddy let her.

0 comments:

Followers