Friday, April 20, 2012

328. Scooter

First of all, just wanted to say that we got to watch three movies today. Three movies in a row. My big girl is not really into watching movies, but for some reason today she decided she was going for it. First we saw “Cinderella” (she has seen it before), then we saw “Beauty and the Beast”. I was worried that she would be scared, but she liked it. She even got sad when Gaston tried to kill the Beast. Last movie was “Kung Fu Panda”. I was surprised that she wanted to watch all of these, because I have been begging her for a while to do so, and she would always refuse.
We finally got to go outside and she wanted to ride her scooter. She loves it. We did that for a while, and then went for a walk. We didn’t walk for five min., when she tripped and fell. That was it for our time outside.


0 comments:

Followers